Learn How Gibraltar Mines
- Impromptu configuration of trends with faster trend loading, exceptional performance of advanced calculations, and user-friendly interface.
- Automated reports – process data populates and generates reports that are sent out automatically over e-mail.
- Manual data entry (MDE) displays have replaced manual log entries for ease of storing and sharing data with other operators and in production meetings.
- Ease of extracting data in from multiple sources, comparing process variables to make more accurate connections.
- Time savings through automated data input
- A feedforward control algorithm was developed using dataPARC’s Excel add-in with development and testing only taking a day or two; an effort that would have taken a week or more using previous tools.